General Terms and Conditions
- There are majorly two parties to the contract – One is Disclosing Party (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and the Second one is the Receiving Party (Maxlence Consulting Pty Ltd).
- The Receiving party shall receive information from the Disclosing Party in form of data, notes, and Pre-filled forms and emails either electronically or through text, messages or meetings.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services including Website Design and Development, Website Maintenance, SEO, SMO,GMB, Web Hosting etc. depending upon the services availed by the client will be provided as per billed date.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 30 business days.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
SEO and GMB Services
- Maxlence will provide the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and GMB (Google My Business) services to the client and in order to improve the ranking of the client website will use some keywords and suburbs.
- The SEO and GMB services include (but not limited to) the following activities :-
- Researching Keywords and Suburbs to select the appropriate one
- Analysis and recommendation on optimisation of website structure, code etc.
- Creation of Traffic and quality back links which will help in boosting the authority of website and ultimately boost the Google Search Results Ranking.
- Creation of Posts and Blogs to bring in the traffic on the website and gain popularity in the virtual world
- On Page ,Off Page and Competitor Analysis
- Sharing of Monthly Report on the progress for the last month and recommendation as required on the same.
For the services related to SEO and GMB, client agrees to acknowledge the following points:-
- The client acknowledges to provide the access to the existing website traffic statistic for analysis purposes.
- The client acknowledges that in order to ensure optimization, permission is given to make the required changes and communicate directly with any third parties.
- Maxlence will not be held responsible in case any changes made to website by some other party or parties that result in adverse impact on the search engine ranking of Client website.
- Due to competitiveness of some keywords and suburbs and the changes in the search engine algorithms, Maxlence cannot guarantee any position or ranking for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Additional Services not listed in the initial proposal shared with client will be chargeable separately at the agreed fees.
- Clients availing a monthly service package will be obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If Disclosing Party agreed upon a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay an agreed percentage of the billable amount to Receiving Party in advance, prior to the commencement of the work.
- Maxlence Consulting shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- All the payments will be subject to inclusion of taxes as applicable under the law and at the rates in force.
- Generally a payment becomes due within 7 days of raising an invoice. This varies on the basis of services availed by the client.
- There will be 2 Major Revisions on Website Design & Development. After 2 revisions, extra charges will be applied as per working hours.
- All the payments made are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, receiving party fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of disclosing party obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free either parties involved from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of the terms and conditions will be valid officially, only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Confidential Data or Information, like client name, email, and contact number, website URL that the disclosing party provides by filling the applicable form or through emails or over meeting will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made available to the employees of Maxlence as required for performance of the desired work.
- Maxlence will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by the Receiving Party. However we use SSL encrypted technology to ensure maximum security against the online theft or frauds
- However, in no way Cookies give access to any of your personal information either to us or third party entity.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Melbourne for any dispute arising out of this Agreement.
Note: Maxlence reserves the right to modify the above terms and condition at any point of time, including at the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.